HomeSite IndexSearch
Alumni & Friends  

Home
About Us
Prospective Students
Current Students
Lifelong Learning
Community Resources
Alumni and Friends
Degrees & Programs

Have a Question?
 Just Ask!

Visit
The Gull's Cry

(online student newspaper)


Did you ever think of yourself as an alum of GCCC? Well, if youíve received a degree here or just taken a course, you are considered an alum by the GCCC Foundation! 
 
   

Approximately 80 percent of our alumni have remained in the tri-county service area of the College (Gulf, Bay, and Franklin).  But the former students comprising the other 20 percent are scattered all over the world.  We want to hear from all of you!  The Gulf Coast Community College Foundationís mission is to create a scholarship program providing educational opportunities to deserving students. Further, the mission of the Foundation is to enhance the educational programs and student services available at Gulf Coast Community College. Through the active involvement and leadership of citizens united by these purposes, the Foundation serves as an effective liaison between GCCC and the community. The Foundation assists the College in enriching the community through cultural opportunities and in enhancing the economic development of the community with educational programs.

Click here to visit the GCCC Foundation Web Site

Today, more than 700 caring citizens, business leaders, and alumni are members of the Foundation. The Foundation has an endowment of over $8 million which is primarily restricted to scholarships.

To get involved, contact the personnel below.  Thanks in advance for your interest in serving our community through the foundation.

Margie Mazur, Executive Directormmazur@gulfcoast.edu
Dunkin McLane, Accounting/Financial Manager; dmclane@gulfcoast.edu
Mary Barker, Executive Secretary; mbarker@gulfcoast.edu


Quick Links
Apply Online Today!
Alert System
Angel

Class Schedules
College Catalog
College Calendar
Course Web Sites
Departments

Distance Education
Faculty Web Sites

FACTS

Library

Web Registration
Centers
Gulf/Franklin
North Bay
Tyndall AFB
 



 
www.gulfcoast.edu
 Back Next 
Copyright © 2003 Gulf Coast Community College 5230 W. Hwy 98 Panama City, Fl 32401. Privacy Policy.